Tuesday 8 May 2012

Throw Any Legal Notice On Behalf of Any Chidambaram Clan In The Waste Paper Basket!

The threat of a defamation case issued yesterday by company officials on behalf of Mr. Karti Chidambaram with regard to my allegation of his involvement in the 2G Spectrum Scam is laughable. I would welcome an opportunity to cross-examine Mr. Karti Chidambaram in the court of law which will save me the trouble of approaching the Special 2G Spectrum court for filing a fresh private complaint. 


In the meantime I demand that the mother and son due of Ms Nalini Chidambaram and Karti Chidambaram to explain the number of trips they have made to Malaysia during 2005-2007, and whether the CEO or any other official of Maxis received them and put them in hotels.
I once again demand that Mr. Chidambaram should be asked to immediately resign because no fair and free investigation can take place as long as he continues to be the Home Minister.


I have issued instruction to my offices in Delhi and Chennai to throw any Legal Notice on behalf of any Chidambaram clan to throw it in the waste paper basket. The clan must go instead and file a case in court. Then I can cross examine the Chidambarams who are neck deep in corruption.




Media should stop taking MHA handouts and print wrong information that Karthi has already sued me. No such luck.


- Dr. Subramanian Swamy


Source: Article
Blog Widget by LinkWithin